STEEL SLICER BLADES are for cutting thin steel and sheet iron up to 3/32 inch (2.4 millimeters) thickness. Not for use on nonferrous metals, wood, or plastic. This blade will give off sparks when cutting steel because it cuts by friction. Always keep sawdust chips free of machine to prevent fires.[price][price]
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: