Usually, an ASTM A106 Grade B Welded Pipe has a ferritic structure. When ASTM A106 Gr B Sch 40 is treated by solution annealing, the heating leads to restoration of the ferritic austenitic structure. the ASTM A106 pipe could either be cold drawn or hot finished. Pipes made from A106 Grade B Material can withstand forming operations like flanging and bending.[price]
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: